JATO Dynamics Appoints Chief Data & Digital Officer
- Ian Roberts joins the JATO Dynamics Executive Board, as Chief Data & Digital Officer
- He brings extensive international digital and data transformation leadership to the company, most recently from four years at Experian and two at webuyanycar.com
JATO Dynamics has appointed Ian Roberts to the executive board in the newly created position of ‘Chief Data and Digital Officer’ for the global business. He takes three core functions under his wing, technology, research and product development, with the objective of transforming JATO’s approach to data, innovation and delivery, reflecting the needs of JATO’s growing global client base in the digital economy.
Ian joins JATO from Experian where he spent over four years in the position of Chief Technology Officer, with international responsibility for digital product development, engineering and technology operations. Prior to that, he was Chief Information Officer, leading the global technology organisation for webuyanycar.com, now the UK’s largest specialist car buyer. In both these roles he has been responsible for defining strategy as well as holding responsibility for optimising service delivery.
“Ian’s focus will be to refine the digital direction for JATO and develop a highly connected client focus to our solution delivery” commented Andy Rothery, Chief Executive Officer at JATO Dynamics, “One of his key strengths is his experience in directing large global teams through digital change and this is particularly valuable to JATO, as our people around the world will remain a core asset of our business as we continue to grow”.
Commenting on his appointment, Ian shared his personal ambition for his new role, “I am delighted to have joined JATO at such a pivotal point; it is an exciting business and an exciting time. I recognise that JATO Dynamics has been a leader in the global automotive intelligence area for many years and I look forward to helping drive JATO’s digital growth around the world.”
- JATO Dynamics signs new agreement with TecAlliance for the use of their SMR Cost Forecast Data
- Car Registrations decreased by 0.5% across Europe’s Big 5 Markets in October
- European new car sales grew every month during 2014
- European car market continues to sink during October, as more than a third of versions remain unaligned with WLTP test conditions
- JATO Dynamics and LMC Automotive join forces to deliver combined insight to the automotive industry