2015 Q4 Newsletter
November 4, 2015
FOLLOW US ON JATO TWITTER
JATO ON TWITTER
JATO Dynamics is on the Social network Twitter with news, facts, findings and charts on the data produced by our different platforms. On a daily basis, the Marketing team work on different content to be shared through our @JATO_Dynamics Twitter profile so our followers know what’s going on within the car industry in terms of volumes, specifications and the company’s latest solutions. The increasing quantity of tweets has already had a positive effect on JATO’s visibility on the web:
- More than 63,000 impressions since the 1st of October, up 116% over September full month results
- 2,444 profile visits during the first 26 days of October, against 1,085 during September
- 134 new tweets in 26 days
- 2 special retweets made by Automotive News Europe Twitter account
- Among our new followers:
- @chrisduketv, Chris Duke, a famous American TV & radio host, entrepreneur, producer, techno-geek, and a true tool man as a Craftsman® Tool Advisor. Got almost 14k followers.
- @GuilleAlfonsin, one of Spain’s most famous auto bloggers, with more than 2.4k followers.
- @motor16, an important Spanish car magazine with 12.1k followers.
- @ACEA_eu, the European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association.
- @TodoMotorVe, one of the most famous car magazine Twitter accounts, with 169k followers.
- And other important industry journalist such as Mathieu Rosemain, Peter Haynes, Andrea Fiorello, Adolfo Randulfe and Christiaan Hetzner.
You can also be part of our followers network and get the easiest and latest information about JATO vehicle Volumes and Specifications. Follow us and expand our voice by retweeting our content.