JATO Whitepaper – ‘Fiction to Reality – The Evolution of Electric Vehicles’
As the LA Auto Show gets underway, the latest white paper from JATO Dynamics shows that Electric Vehicle (EV) sales grew 43% in 2014, totalling 280,000 units. The USA is the biggest EV market by volume worldwide, with over 71,000 units sold this year.
Further sales forecasts (provided by LMC Automotive) are positive – next year, global sales are expected to reach in excess of 700,000 units, thanks to strong growth in China, Europe and the USA. This trend is expected to continue – the forecast for 2025 sees more than 5.5 million EVs being sold worldwide.
Please use the link below to download the white paper, containing more detailed analysis of the development of the EV market between 2013 and 2015 year to date.
- Europe’s new-car market continues to grow during July
- European car registrations increased by 7.1% in January 2018, but consumers continued to shun diesel vehicles
- JATO Dynamics Appoints Chief Data & Digital Officer
- In September 2020, for the first time in European history, registrations for electrified vehicles overtook diesel
- European car market stabilises during 2018, as Alternative Fuelled Vehicles record best ever year, but diesel sees lowest market share since 2001