JATO Whitepaper – ‘Fiction to Reality – The Evolution of Electric Vehicles’
As the LA Auto Show gets underway, the latest white paper from JATO Dynamics shows that Electric Vehicle (EV) sales grew 43% in 2014, totalling 280,000 units. The USA is the biggest EV market by volume worldwide, with over 71,000 units sold this year.
Further sales forecasts (provided by LMC Automotive) are positive – next year, global sales are expected to reach in excess of 700,000 units, thanks to strong growth in China, Europe and the USA. This trend is expected to continue – the forecast for 2025 sees more than 5.5 million EVs being sold worldwide.
Please use the link below to download the white paper, containing more detailed analysis of the development of the EV market between 2013 and 2015 year to date.
- JATO Warns of Widening Disparity between WLTP Correlated NEDC Values and existing NEDC Data
- New car CO2 emissions hit the highest average in Europe since 2014
- European registrations of B-SUVs increased by 16% in July, ahead of the launch of the Volkswagen T-Roc
- Demand for Battery Electric Vehicles doubles in July, as growth returns to the European car market
- Europe’s new car sales continues to grow in April