Strategy & Innovation Newsletter | Edition 6 | 2022
Subscribe to JATO’s monthly Strategy & Innovation Newsletter, bringing the latest industry news round-up to your inbox.
What’s included this month?
- Geely launches satellites for autonomous vehicle navigation
- BYD: We will supply Tesla with batteries very soon
- Hyundai Motor Group and Michelin join hands to develop next−gen tires for premium EVs to foster clean mobility
- Stellantis and Toyota expand partnership with new large-size commercial van including an electric version
- VW, other global automakers losing ground on China’s booming EV battlefield
- Tata Motors looks to buy Ford India plant in electric vehicle push
- Suzuki buys wind and solar energy for its Gujarat plant, cuts emissions by 6%
- How to insure the world’s most expensive car? Hint: Like a piece of art
- J.D. Power study: Consumer claims satisfaction tied to understanding of policies
- Carwow and Vauxhall extend strategic partnership for H2 2022
- Arval announces new appointments
- Renault and Geotab telematics collaboration delivers turnkey fleet connectivity
- Cross-border networks charge EVs across Thai-Singapore-Malaysia corridor
- Tesla expands Supercharger pilot program for non-Tesla EV owners to a large part of Europe
- Chip shortage and Ukraine war hit new car sales in Europe
Our knowledge is your power.
Subscribe to our newsletter!