Media & Insight
November 17, 2015
JATO Whitepaper – ‘Fiction to Reality – The Evolution of Electric Vehicles’
As the LA Auto Show gets underway, the latest white paper from JATO Dynamics shows that Electric Vehicle (EV) sales grew 43% in 2014, totalling 280,000 units. The USA is the biggest EV market by volume worldwide, with over 71,000 units sold this year.
Further sales forecasts (provided by LMC Automotive) are positive – next year, global sales are expected to reach in excess of 700,000 units, thanks to strong growth in China, Europe and the USA. This trend is expected to continue – the forecast for 2025 sees more than 5.5 million EVs being sold worldwide.
Please use the link below to download the white paper, containing more detailed analysis of the development of the EV market between 2013 and 2015 year to date.
- Europe outperforms Global market in 2019 – posting the highest registrations of the last twelve years
- European car registrations increased by 4.2% in February 2018 as SUVs continued to lead market
- JATO Dynamics signs new agreement with TecAlliance for the use of their SMR Cost Forecast Data
- Italy Overtook France in January to Become Europe’s Third Largest New Car Market
- Europe sees highest number for First Half Year car registrations since 2008