Media & Insight
april 21, 2020
David Krajicek appointed CEO of JATO Dynamics
JATO Dynamics, leading provider of global automotive data and insight, has today appointed industry heavyweight David Krajicek to the position of CEO, effective 13th April 2020.
Dr Krajicek is a seasoned business executive and strategist in the information and marketing services industry with over 25 years’ experience, he joins from GfK where he had been at the helm as CEO of GfK Research since 2017.
On his appointment Dr Krajicek said: “JATO Dynamics is a true insights leader within the automotive industry and I’m delighted to get started. I’m looking forward to engaging with the leadership team in the coming weeks as we continue to develop innovative solutions for our clients’ needs.”
This appointment comes at a pivotal moment for JATO Dynamics with the automotive market experiencing unprecedented levels of change and volatility. When he starts in April, he will be working closely with key customers and the JATO leadership team to co-create a new set of propositions that support the changing requirements of the industry.
David has an excellent track record of operating in the global market research industry and his experience gives him a deep understanding of research, and how to unlock the value of data and insights.
During his time at GfK, Krajicek held various leadership positions, including his membership on the GfK Management Board. Most recently he led the restructuring of the business, and creation of a new operating unit overseeing 1,950 employees.
Jake Shafran, Chairman at JATO Dynamics, added: “David is an excellent business leader, whose drive and focus are wholly welcomed into the firm. His commitment to the industry and long-term interests, mean David is not only well-versed in our business strategy, but also with the markets in which we operate. He is an exceptional addition to the team, with the core strategic and customer orientation skills necessary to support our customers and lead our teams through periods of significant growth and change. Everyone at JATO Dynamics warmly welcomes David to the position and wishes him every success.”
- European New Car Registrations Grew by 9.3% in 2015, with Sales Exceeding 14 million units
- AFVs recorded second highest market share ever following 9.9% decline in diesel registrations in Europe during October 2017
- Tesla Model 3 posts a historic result in September 2019, as it narrowly misses out on Europe’s top 10 selling vehicles
- European car market remains stable for the second month in a row in May, due to strong demand for small and compact SUVs
- Strong European car market performance continued in July, with highest monthly volume recorded since July 2009